We want your winter adventure and Maine vacation to be the kind you remember for a lifetime. Our New England Outdoor Center resort in the Katahdin Region is located just steps from Maine’s best snowmobiling trails, winter activities, local scenery and wildlife. This location offers you cozy lakeside cabin rentals that are perfect for a winter vacation in Maine. These charming cabins are available in a range of sizes and styles, from log cabins with bunk beds to larger luxury guesthouses for a family vacation in Maine during any season. In addition to hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails directly accessible from the resort, there are 9 miles of groomed cross country ski trails designed by Olympian Athlete John Morton.
Our Maine winter lodging includes:
- Easy access to snowmobile trails, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and ice fishing
- Gas, oil and snowmobile rentals on site
- Small, medium, large, premier cabins and guest houses that sleep 6–14 people
- Trailside lodging with all the comforts of home
- All winter cabins include: fully-equipped, kitchens bedding/towels, full bathrooms, baseboard heat, some with additional fireplaces or wood stoves for ambiance
- Amenities: Recreation Hall with big screen TV, dry sauna, ping pong