This covered bridge, built in 1857, was washed away in the flood of April 1, 1987. A new bridge, patterned after the original, was built on the original abutments in 1990. The bridge has a clear span of 120 feet over the Piscataquis River. It is located just off State Route 15 south of Guilford Village. For more information and directions, contact the Maine Department of Transportation.